This amazing resource is so open-ended so a child can truly use their imagination to explore and play. Children can build bamboo ramps and investigate rolling a variety of objects while gaining a deeper understanding of foundational maths and science concepts (STEM), practice problem solving and engage in open-ended play. A beautiful natural learning resource to have in your block corner or child’s play room.
- 8x Natural bamboo ramp channels (diameter varies from 50cm to 75cm and lengths from 30cm)
- 6x Natural bamboo tube stands with wooden dowel pegs and holes for simple construction of various height bases to place bamboo ramp channel tracks. This allows young engineers to explore with various angles by adjusting height.
- 4x Natural bamboo half base stands with wooden dowel pegs
- 4x Natural bamboo half top stands
- Designed by an Australian Early Childhood Education Teacher
- Family owned business
- Made from Natural bamboo so every piece is unique
- Ethically made in Vietnam
- Joined by dowel and holes so parts can easily come apart and extensions added
- Recommended for ages 3 and up
NOTE: BAMBOO PIECES IN SETS MAY HAVE STRESS MARKS OR NATURAL CRACKS. These cracks are to be expected when using a natural resource such as bamboo and will not effect how resource is played with. All pieces have varying shape based on how it naturally grew and therefore many pieces are not perfectly round. Each piece has a character of its own and each set is in someway unique, with varying shades of colour and shape.