Hats for little people that really fit! The heritage range brings a yesteryear style with a modern flavour, perfect for today's style-savvy and eco-conscious mums.
- Classic bucket style - tapered crown with horizontal band and sweet stitch detailing on brim.
- Lightweight - the kids will barely notice they are wearing them.
- Made from linen, natural and hardy with great texture and softness and has the ability to self-cool in summer and warm in winter.
- Eco-friendly fabric choice - linen is recyclable, biodegradable, hypoallergenic and antibacterial. It's also the most eco-friendly manufacturing process.
- Wide brims to shield eyes and faces from the harsh Aussie sun and year-long glare.
- Rated UPF50+ excellent protection (tested in accordance with AS/NZS 4399).
- Reversible - one side a solid core colour, the other a pattern in coordinating colours. (Ties and straps pull through).
- Anti-flop but shapeable brims.
- Adjustable elastic ties that span up to 5cm in size.
- Elasticised chin ties allow stretch and comfort while keeping hat in place.
- Wash & Wear - gentle cold machine wash and line dry in the shade.
- Button up leather 'return to' label that keeps personal details a secret until needed.
- M = 1-3 years (50-54cm).
- L = 3-6 years (54-58cm).
Related Products (7)