Made for play - not display! Playing with playdough helps to develop fine motor skills, enhances hand-eye coordinaton and encourages and promotes creativity and play time. Plus, it can be calming for little ones - so a win for Mum and Dad!
- 5 stamps - unicorn, rainbow, dragon, phoenix, fairy.
- Handmade from sustainably sourced Australian timber.
- Well-sanded and finished with tung oil.
- Toppers are laser-cut birch ply.
- Varities of timber used mean each set is unique.
- Can also be used in kinetic sand, air dry clay, salt dough and for baking (with a wash and reoil afterwards).
- Recommended age 3+.
- Use under adult supervision.
- Not recommended for use as a teething or chew toy.
- Caring for your wooden toy: We recommend oiling/polishing your toys every 6-12 months. Playdough stamps will wear the most because of the salt contact. First, give them a gentle wipe clean, dry and then oil with tung oi, linseed or even mineral oil if you have that on hand for your chopping boards. We do not recommend using other food oils (coconut oil, olive oil etc) on your toys as they may go rancid. Please do not store your wooden toys in a dark or damp place, as they may be exposed to mold.