A special sentimental journal to hold all those precious well wishes for years to come.
· Designed and made in collaboration with Miss Kyree Loves.
· Beautiful luxury thick and timeless velvet hardcover, case bound with a gold embossed title and spine.
· Cover page to address journal.
· 200gsm card paper stock internal pages (FSC).
· 40 pages.
· Can create 64 single page cards, 32 cards with double page spreads, or 16 cards made up of a traditional four-page card.
· Use to write card messages for any occasion including birthdays, Christmas, Mothers day or Fathers day.
· Journal measures 148mm x 210mm.
· Flat lay binding so journal lays flat while creating each card.
· Write To Me recommend photo dots, double sided tape or acid free washi tape for sticking photos.
A note from Kyree:
“ I’ve always loved cards on special occasions. I’ve kept every card since I was little and literally have boxes of them stored around. I more recently chose to only keep the sentimental ones from my husband and from the kids to reduce how much I’m collecting.
I’ve stored the cards in a more organised box under each celebration tab so I can look back on them. But I was still craving something that was ultra-sentimental and super easy to pull out at any time to flip through.
I wanted a book where I could display in our home always and see the change in handwriting over the years as my children grow up. I wanted to see their artwork flourish and the love between their mummy and daddy wrapped around all the same pages.
So the Cards For Keeps book came to life. I’m so proud of this baby that I helped to create with Write To Me. The timeless velvet fabric in both red and blue, perfect for all members of your family to personalise.
Each birthday, mother’s day, father’s day, any special occasion. Use this book to write your well wishes, your love notes, your dreams and hopes for the year to come. We’ve kept the pages blank for you and your children to fill each page over the years with your creativity and adventures.
In 30+ years time, you’ll be able to flip through the book and reminisce over hundreds of memories made.”