This amazing resource is open-ended so a child can truly use their imagination to explore and play. Children can build bamboo ramps and investigate rolling a variety of small objects (like gum-nuts, marbles or pebbles) while gaining a deeper understanding of foundational maths and science concepts (STEM). There are so many opportunities for children to practice problem solving, work on their fine motor skills and engage in sensory and open-ended play. A beautiful natural learning resource to have in your block corner or child’s play room.
- 4x natural mini bamboo ramp channels (diameter varies from 4cm to 4.5cm and lengths from 15cm to 19.5cm).
- 3x natural mini bamboo rolling rings (diameter 2.5 to 2.8cm).
- Designed by an Australian Early Childhood Education Teacher.
- Family owned business.
- Made from Natural bamboo so every piece is unique.
- Ethically made in Vietnam.
- Recommended for ages 3 and up.
- PLEASE DO NOT CONFUSE THIS SET WITH THE BAMBOO CONSTRUCT & ROLL SET. This Mini Bamboo Roll set is much smaller and does not include stands. Please view the popular Bamboo Construct & Roll Set here.
- BAMBOO PIECES IN SETS MAY HAVE STRESS MARKS OR NATURAL CRACKS. These cracks are to be expected when using a natural resource such as bamboo and will not effect how resource is played with. All pieces have varying shape based on how it naturally grew and therefore many pieces are not perfectly round. Each piece has a character of its own and each set is in someway unique, with varying shades of colour and shape.