A unique water play learning set that allows children to construct their own amazing wooden water courses! This natural resource provides opportunites to educate children about water conservation and teach them about the science of water flow. They will love pouring the water down the handcrafted wooden funnel and watching the water cascade down the rustic wooden channels.
- 3 Wooden Channels: 63(L) x 10(W) x 3.5 (H) Three different patterns
- 3 Chunky Wooden Blocks: 9(L) x 7(W) 4(H)
- 1 Wooden Funnel: 15(W) x 70(H) cm.
- Designed by an Australian Early Childhood Education Teacher.
- Family owned business.
- Made from sustainable approved pine timber.
- Timber has been oiled with water-proof non-toxic oil.
- Ethically made in Vietnam.
- Includes three different type crafted patterns that changes the way the water flows.
- Three chunky wooden blocks to adjust heights and angles.
- Suitable for ages 3 and up.
- Placing a garden bed at the bottom of a constructed watercourse or catching water with a bucket is a great way to educate children about water conservation.
- When children are finished with the water for the day, try marbles or wooden balls.
NOTE: THIS PRODUCT IS MADE FROM A NATURAL RESOURCE. Weather conditions and location of timber resources will cause timber to undergo different changes. This is typical of all timber products. The humidity, rain and the amount of direct sunlight the product is exposed to will all change the rate in which timber deteriorates. It is recommend that timber resources are sanded and re-oiled throughout the year as required. Please follow the manufacturers directions for oiling:
- After wet use, Explore Nook recommend drying outside which will prevent mould and wood rot.
- After drying thoroughly Explore Nook recommend storing the product under cover out of direct sunlight and the weather, which will increase longevity of resource.